Thursday 3 March 2011

Lust, yoga balls and unexpected surprises

Calories: about 500 so far today
Units of alcohol: 3 last night
Cost of a half hour singing lesson: £15!!!
Days left til I have to grow up: 2.5

I am sitting here with a cup of white tea which is supposed to be good for you but it tastes pretty foul.  I've tidied up my various pieces of work and am feeling pretty happy.
Today I had a singing lessons with the somewhat dotty the university has provided me with, and I spent a good while bouncing up and down on one of those yoga balls that looks like a space hopper but without the antennae. It was fun and improved my abdominal muscles even if I was only using it to sing with.  I want one. Maybe they'd help me improve the quality of my sit ups.  I actually did some yesterday and my tummy is aching.  Still, no pain no gain...

Shelley was trying desperately hard not to let out a fanny fart



So by moving on I have to admit I've done something frankly terribly embarrassing even though it started off as a joke.  I signed up to Match.com. And you know what? I feel soooo much better about myself.  Yes, there are loads of disgusting old men perving on me but there are also some genuinely nice guys on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment