Sunday 28 November 2010

My Night as Katwoman

Units of alcohol: lost count
Packets of Tesco's Finest Jumbo King Prawns cooked: 2
Whips bought: 1
Litres of snakebite I refused to down: 1

My dinner party for 4 seemed quite a success and the prawns went down well.  I also had my first mince pie of the season.  I would just like to pay tribute to the lovely half-priceness of various Tesco's Finest products- not just the prawns but also the cognac-laced mince pies. Delish.

After supper I dressed up for a blockmate's 21st Birthday party.  The theme was heroes and villains and so naturally I went as Katwoman.  For this, I invested in a pair cat ears and a tail, a black leotard, patterned tights and a whip. My bottom was clearly on show but isn't Catwoman supposed to be sexy?  You know that scene in Bridget Jones where she turns up to the Tarts and Vicars tea party dressed as a bunny?

Well, I felt and looked a bit like that.  But hey, boys whistled, great pictures were taken and it was a good evening so I guess that it was worth it.

Then I met up with Caveman and his friend and we went to the Student Union.  A bunch of his friends were there and we ended up playing touch-cup, a drinking game that I had never played before and therefore failed at pretty miserably.  Caveman was a gentleman although be it a silly one and took my hit for me, downing almost a litre of snakebite then surreptitiously throwing up on the floor.  Lovely. Didn't put me off him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment