Wednesday 17 November 2010

TANTRUM

Cigarettes: 1
Units of alcohol: 6
Crabby Student: 1

Everything just seems to be going wrong. I blame tiredness and hormones for a lot of it but today things just got too much.  I was meant to be meeting a friend in Winchester for lunch but she bailed on me and forgot to let me know.  This annoyed me a fair bit as I had come back from University specially.  So I asked one of my Mum’s best friends (who, as my brother and I like to say, is a Desperate Housewife) to join me.  This was all very well for her as she does nothing with her days and has no children to worry about.  Personally, I would be bored if I were her.  But anyway, that is beside the point.  She was finicky over the bill.  She does not need a job, I am a student.  People who are tight with money especially when they don’t need to be piss me off. Enough said.
 Moving on.
 I got back to my car and went to pay for my ticket.  But I could not find my ticket. I searched high and low, all through my clothes and all through my purse.  Nada.  There was nothing I could do except pay the £15 fine for a lost ticket.  Again, I plea, I am a student.  I do not have £15 to waste on a lost ticket.  The most annoying thing about it is that normally I am so careful with my tickets; I put them next to my cards in my purse.  But today I didn’t. Oh WHY didn’t I? £15, gone.
 I finally got home and cried.  Well, actually it was a bit of a tantrum because every now and then I need to let rip. The house is dusty from the building, my Mum was in a bad mood and I’ve given her my cold and the cat hadn’t wiped his bottom properly and had left a dribble of something disgusting on my bed. I needed a hug and a howl.  I got the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment