Wednesday 3 November 2010

Toy Shop For Adults

Height: 5"7.3
Units of Alcohol: 0!!!
Calories: I was a good girl at Pizza Express and had a leggera pizza... 1/3 of the calories of a normal one. Didn't taste nearly as good.
Inappropriate crushes: 1

After our early morning seminar, a few of us piled into Wetherspoon's for pancakes, because you can't really go wrong for £1.49. I figured I needed the energy to get me all the way through to supper at 5.30pm, especially as I was kept awake last night by hunger so had to resort to the dried apricots. Once happily ensconced in our booth we waited the long 20 mins or so for our food and the conversation turned, as it happens to do with students, to all things sexy. This involved the benefits of different styles of condoms and lubricants and eventually, vibrators.  I felt awfully sorry for the couple sitting next to us trying to have a quiet breakfast as their ears were damaged by all sorts of language and opinions.
We decided that a trip to the nearby Ann Summers was strictly in order.  This is the one shop that I am scared and embarrassed to go into. On my last trip there, my senses were scarred by a shop assistant explaining to an obese, unattractive lady about the different sorts of rampant rabbit vibrators.  Anyway, today we spent a good few minutes pressing all the different buttons on the rabbits and exclaiming over the obscene sizes of some of them like small children in a toy shop.
I eventually emerged with a lurid pink bag and my friends managed to continually embarrass me all the way home. What I really think is that the boys wished that they could have the chance to be a girl and have excuses to buy certain things!

No comments:

Post a Comment