Saturday 6 November 2010

What A Night

Units of alcohol: at least 16...
Cigarettes: 1/2
Calories: about 2000
Random kisses: 1
Not-so-random kisses: 1

Thursday evening was really pretty good. I had the girls from my tutor group over for supper and I cooked spaghetti bolognese with a salad, and my friend bought some Co-Op cake for pudding.  There were 6 of us and we had a really good time and a lot of wine was consumed.  Then a couple more of my friends from home arrived (one of which is a really dishy Australian and the girls fell in love instantly) and we chilled out in my room whilst getting ready to go out.  A certain Ann Summers something was giggled over too. A couple of the girls then went home and the rest of us headed out to a 90s bar called Babylon for cheap drinks, then we walked to Gunwharf Quays to Tiger Tiger.  A lot of drinks were bought and we ended up talking to all sorts of strangers.  I also made friends with a bouncer who my brother had contacted as we share the same surname so that's a good heads-up for next time I go there. I'm not going to write about the rest of the evening except that I was the most inebriated I have been while at uni, or even in quite a long time.  I was amazed I wasn't hungover the next day, and I put that down to the bolognese!

No comments:

Post a Comment