Thursday 25 November 2010

NEW USE FOR A SHOWER HEAD

Units of alcohol: 0
Cigarettes: 0
'Spoons amazing hot chocolate: 1
Broccoli and spinach: YES!

This evening I scared my international flatmates by appearing at the door to their rooms with blood pouring from my toe.  I did not, as one might guess considering I was shaving my legs, drop a razor on it.  Instead, I dropped the shower head. It scraped along my big toe and blood poured forth.  Who is silly enough to do that?
Earlier today I went on a date with Caveman.  This is the guy my friend and I bumped into a few weeks ago (I forgot to mention him in my blog) and we went back to my room for random chats.  Anyway, the problem which has befallen me is that he is even more good-looking than I remember- surfer dude with wavy blond hair meets fit rugby guy- and we have a lot in common.  I shall keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment